Portrait


Wtg really no word for my new skin!

Credits:

My skin is from  *BIRTH*  'Serenity' Lelutka Skin made for lelutka Fleur but is awesome also with my head Lilly simply perfect! 

- BOM (tattoo) and Hud Versions(BOM comes with a torso neck fade part to blend with other bodies) Shape included (made for head Lelutka's 'Fleur') [full version is mod, demo is not]- Eyebrows - Browless, Black, Brown, Blonde, RedTintable HD Eyebrows 8 Tones in Fatpacks (Full Range).

I've used BOM tone 3 with brows blonde without makeup, available at store matching body skin to make your look perfect.

NB: in my pic i had neutral light in advanced mod to show in best way this awesome skin without any post production by grafic program, is it is!

Market

Store

Ears: --- PUMEC - / Mesh Ears\   - Hunter

Hair:     DOUX - Ariana 

Behind me maybe you can see also something pink... is a supercutie welcome flamingo statue... be patience you will can see in it's shine very soon!

but if you can't way is a one of beautiful decor by Careless

Market

Store


Comments